Living History Package
Enjoy the best of historic Newport with our Living History Package! Spend two nights in a suite at Mill Street Inn, located in Newport’s Historic Hill neighborhood. On the night of your choosing, you will dine at The White Horse Tavern, “America’s Oldest Tavern” originally established in 1673. The Tavern has become a must see on many bucket lists and it strives to create a fresh, contemporary culinary experience in a historic tavern atmosphere. You will also enjoy tickets for two to tour one of Newport’s famed mansions located on Bellevue Avenue, a throwback to the Gilded Age of Newport.
Packages prices range from $350 mid-week in low season to $1,080 for a weekend in high season, exclusive of taxes.
**Package includes two nights accommodation, a $100 dinner voucher for the White Horse Tavern and two mansion passes valid for use at one of the mansions operated by the Preservation Society.
Relax & Refresh with our Winter Wellness Package!
Rates range from $590 – $860 for the two nights with all taxes and fees included. Rates based on dates and room type selected. This package is available until February 29, 2020.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR ALL PACKAGES & SPECIAL OFFERS
- Valid for new bookings only.
- All offers are based upon availability, some restrictions may apply.
- Rates do not include tax (13% + $1/night Newport Tourism Assessment) and are based on double occupancy.
- Non-package rates are also available.
- The above packages and offers cannot be combined nor can they be combined with other discounts or offers.
Please call 401-849-9500 to reserve your package or special offer.